Imagine how your productivity success will skyrocket when you have Lauren Midgley coach your team to inspire them to get more done!
If you could inspire each person on your team to a higher level of accomplishment and achievement, how would your organization change?
How much more would your organization benefit from having employees who are less stressed, are highly energized, internally motivated and perform as successful team members?
What you get with Lauren’s Coaching Program
A Transformational Training Session for Your Team
Includes the following:
- Lauren will conduct a tailored training session on-site for your team, up to 4 hours
- A Personal Assessment with each team member to establish their unique productivity style, areas of strengths and areas to increase effectiveness
- How to increase the productivity level of the team
- Identify key distractions within the team to establish what may be affecting results
- Conduct a group Productivity Goal Session to ensure clarity within the team
- Team building activities to demonstrate key points and enhance learning
What her clients say about Lauren:
“Lauren takes the time to really to get to know me, my industry and my business. She uses her knowledge and experiences to coach on my specific issues. Her approach is always positive and generous. At the same time, she is willing to provide the 10% advice that the other 90% do not say. That 10% is what I need to hear to make a difference.
She creates a relationship of trust that allows me to be open, honest and to put all my cards on the table. There is never any judgement. Her coaching has kept me focused on my goals. With her support and guidance, I have grown as a leader and my business has progressed exponentially. “
— Wendy Knutson, CPA and President of Knutson CPA
“If you really intend to be your very best, you must surround yourself with people who will challenge you and hold you accountable. Lauren Midgley has been my accountability partner for three years. She is a master at asking probing questions to help me frame what’s most important now, and then to lead me into identifying the specific criteria for progress and success.
Lauren’s insight and diligence have helped me make significant accomplishments in life and in my business. If you intend to be your very best, there isn’t a better partner to have on your team than Lauren Midgley.”
— Jim Gardner, CEO, Elite Pro Performance Coaching
“Lauren has an incredible ability to understand a complex or confusion situation and add immediately clarity on what needs to be done next. She is focused, results-oriented herself….but then helps others learn how to get results for themselves.”
— Tracy Edwards, President, Bear Creek Investments
Lauren Midgley has been an exceptional coach and professional mentor. Lauren has years of professional training and insight that proved quite valuable to me as I continued to grow my professional brand.
Lauren made herself available to me during “off peak” early business hours in order to accommodate my schedule and my business needs. Lauren was very consistent, easy to work with and quickly pointed out areas in which I could grow from. I would highly recommend Lauren Midgley for those who are motivated and hungry to reach the next level of success in your business endeavors.
–Trisha Murphy Rae, Executive Director, Christmas is For Children
“Before working with Lauren on our marketing, we had many different marketing processes in place, much like a shotgun approach. Lauren helped us identify what we were doing, what was working, and what could be discontinued.
Through the process, she has constantly asked probing questions to help determine what prospective clients want and how best to get in front of them. Lauren has become one of our team and a valued partner in developing our marketing materials and efforts.”
— Lindsay Polyak, Marketing Manager, Knutson CPA